Scan 360 Radar
Scan 360 Radar – Perimeter and Campus Protection
The Scan-360 perimeter surveillance radar combines innovative and advanced signal processing technology that allows the system to learn about the environment it operates in and be easily programmed during the initial installation via the Security Operations Centre (SOC) to establish privacy and priority zones.
The Scan-360 will automatically slew a PTZ camera to follow an intruder as well as provide target bearing and range data to trigger cause-and-effect responses from third party systems. The Scan-360 range is ideal for integration into homeland security and critical infrastructure protection security systems to provide area and perimeter protection.
- Increases surveillance effectiveness by automatically detecting people and vehicles
- Alarms on intrusion
- Programmable surveillance areas and priority zones
- All weather capability
- Automatically slews and zooms the camera to the target
- Compact design
- Easy to install and set up
- Flexible installation options
- Configuration using web browser interface over IP network
- ONVIF camera interface
- IP interface and VMS integration
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)